Friday, April 3, 2015

Mosaic Luminaries for the greater good.


OK I have become obsessed with luminaries! I'm not ashamed to admit that. I love coming home at night to see the colors that are displayed all over the walls. This obsession started a few years ago making Christmas presents for family members. I am a firm believer in making Christmas gifts! I loved making these as presents. Between the cutting of each piece of glass and placement of each piece to make a design, I was hooked.

I didn't realized until recently that I was creating "art". Some random person told me I was making beautiful art and that filled my heart with a joy I had never felt. I have never considered myself as an artist, creative maybe, but an artist? I truly believed I didn't posses that trait. I am extremely ecstatic with these luminaries! I had always envisioned myself as becoming one of those cool, hippy chic, artistic mothers when I grew up. Hopefully this adventure directs me to that!

https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Great-Mosaic-Escape/842520409127210

No comments:

Post a Comment